Pat Maharaj Spice Cake
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 10 minutes or until fluffy. In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and combine.
- Add flour and cinnamon and mix in.
- Add milk and flavorings and mix well.
- Spoon batter into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 320 degrees F (140 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then frost or serve.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 9.2 12.8 2.4 68 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This cake has no baking soda or baking powder, and the six eggs with the small amount of flour...........well, it was a disaster to begin with.
I had an unfortunate experience with this cake. It puffed up around the edges and sank in the middle. I tore off one of the pieces, though, just to taste it, and it was DELICIOUS! I'm definit...