Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Lauri Ann Randolph
"This is a simple and crispy oven baked chicken."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 602 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thoroughly rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel. You can remove the skin if you like.
- Deeply pierce each piece of chicken 5 or 6 times with a knife or fork. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine chicken parts and the Marinade. Try to eliminate most of the air as you seal the bag. Gently shake to make sure all pieces are coated. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking rack; oil or use a vegetable spray.
- Pour the Parmesan cheese onto a plate. Mix in the garlic powder, paprika and oregano.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding used marinade. Shake off excess liquid. Roll chicken onto the cheese to coat. Arrange the chicken on rack in a roasting pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear. This will be about 40 to 45 minutes (approx. 180 degrees F).
Per Serving: 602 calories; 19 g fat; 14.3 g carbohydrates; 85.4 g protein; 227 mg cholesterol; 3263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did the recipe with no changes and it was a winner in my house