Jama's Fancy Cakes
Ingredientsservings 153 cals
- Preheat oven according to box directions for cupcakes. Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners. (Be sure to use liners, and not just the pan.)
- Mix cake according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners slightly less than half full. (You want the cupcake to bake up close to level with the top of the liner.
- Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In chilled medium bowl combine whipping cream and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- After cupcakes are cooled completely, frost with a level layer of whipped cream frosting.
- Spoon remaining frosting into pastry bag fitted with a star decorating tip. Pipe around the edges of the cupcakes.
- Spoon a small amount of cherry pie filling in the center of each. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Per Serving: 153 calories; 9.6 g fat; 16.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are a bit of work to make but they are always so pretty it's worth the effort. I add 1 tsp or so of vanilla to my whipped cream to make chantilly cream and I would recommend adding a stabi...
These cupcakes were very good, you have to be careful not to leave your frosting out to long because it starts to lose its firmness. I would make again.