Golden Raisin Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 351 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 - 9 inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with olive oil, and dust with zwieback crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining zwieback crumbs, 1/4 cup white sugar, chopped almonds, and olive oil. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Process cottage cheese in food processor until smooth, or press through a fine sieve. In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar, flour, salt, egg yolks, sour cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until smooth and well blended.
- In a clean mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup white sugar, and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cheese mixture. Fold in the raisins. Spread batter evenly into the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is set, about 90 minutes. Cool in the pan. Chill cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 17 g fat; 37.7 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 113 mg cholesterol; 333 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1