Ingredients1 d 1 h 15 m servings 454
- Grease an 8-inch springform pan that will fit inside the pressure cooker. Mix the chocolate wafer crumbs and cinnamon together. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on the bottom of springform pan, pressing gently to form the crust.
- Melt chocolate and butter together and set aside.
- With a food processor or electric mixer, process cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate mixture, and process until mixture is well-mixed and uniformly colored. Pour in the cream, vanilla extract, sugar, and eggs. Beat well. Sieve cocoa powder over batter, and pulse or mix on low speed until cocoa is thoroughly incorporated. Pour mixture over crumbs in pan. Cover cake with a piece of waxed paper. Wrap the entire pan with aluminum foil.
- Add water to pressure cooker. Place pan on the trivet in pressure cooker. Seal the cooker and bring it up to 15 pounds (high) pressure. Reduce the heat to maintain the pressure, and cook 45 to 50 minutes. Remove cooker from heat, and let the pressure drop on its own. Remove cheesecake from cooker, and let cool to room temperature in pan on a wire rack.
- Remove cheesecake from pan, and refrigerate for 8 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 34.7 32.7 7.3 122 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This is a great recipe. I made it for a holiday and the entire cake was gone. Thank goodness I made 2 becasue everyone was asking if there was more!!! My kids loved it and it has been one of the...
this was a absolutley fabulous recipe. it was so good i had to take it to my friends at school!!! they loved it too! however i baked my cheesecake in a 375 degree oven for until it wasnt giggly...
Wasn't kidding about needing to wait overnight for it to set. It's delicious the next day. I don't know if a pressure cooker is the best idea for cheesecake, but this is the only one I've ever...
This is just what you want when you are making a chocolate mousse cheesecake, delicious!
I have made this cheese cake many times. It's always the top hit at dinner parties and holiday dinners. After learning a few tips, my success rate is always 100%. I usually cut it into small sl...
I made this in an Instant Pot, and it's SO good. The only change that I made was to sub unsweetened chocolate for some of the semisweet, because I generally like desserts less sweet. It turned o...
Fantastic recipe! I make all my cheesecakes in the pressure cooker. I was concerned about all the ingredients fitting, as there's the 8 oz of whipping cream. But they fit and it was a decadently...