Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 635
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a kitchen towel or paper towels, pat dry the pot roast. Turn roast fat side up. With a paring knife, cut deep slits between each rib. Stuff each slit with spinach and dried pineapple. Wrap the roast with butchers' twine to hold the meat together.
- In a large bowl, stir together rosemary, parsley, poultry seasoning, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cracked pepper, butter, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Rub half of the mixture over the roast and inside the slits.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Sear the roast, turning to brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer roast to a roasting pan fat side up; scatter carrots, potatoes, and onion around the roast. Pour remaining rub mixture over vegetables.
- Roast, uncovered, in a preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours, until the internal temperature of the roast reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove roast, cover with an aluminum foil tent, and let rest 20 minutes to 1/2 hour to ensure moistness. Slice along each rib, and serve with pan gravy.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 33.5 48.1 38.1 126 495 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
So juicy and tasty. Best pork roast I've ever had. I was short on time, so I cooked it for 1.5 hours at 375-400 degrees F, and it was perfect. Use a meat thermometer if you adjust the cooking ti...
I used a 2 lb. boneless pork roast and cut huge slits in it about 1 inch apart. I didn't have dried pineapple on hand, so I used raisins, which worked out well. I had a huge container of fresh...
This was wonderful-I will definitely make this one again. I used dried pineapple rings cut in half to stuff the roast. Delicious!
My husband loved this! I have made it a few times and it always turns out. Great blend of flavors.