Cheesy Artichoke Dip by Jean Carper
USA WEEKEND columnist Jean Carper
Ingredientsservings 146 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook artichokes according to package directions; chop roughly. Set aside.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients except artichokes and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Stir in artichokes. Pour mixture into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If top hasn't browned, put under broiler.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving (it may be watery when first removed from the oven). Serve with toasted whole-wheat pita chips.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.7 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 427 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this dip for my book club last night. Unfortunately, it wasn't very well received. I think the main problem is that the goat cheese takes over the flavor and that comes as kind of a su...
Really really good especially with the dill flavor. I substituted the artichokes for 'spicy' artichokes - a little added kick.
Very good. Very easy to make. I had non-herbed got cheese and marinated artichokes (which I rinsed) and it still turned out really well. My husband said to decrease the mayo next time, but I ...
This dip was a huge success at our Sunday football get-together! In my opinion, it was better than the full fat version found in restaurants!