Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 snowmen)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly in 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Using 4-inch cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into snowman shapes. (If desired, use 2-, 1 3/4- and 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutters coated with cooking spray to cut into circles.)
- Decorate snowmen with frosting and/or candies. (If using circles, for each snowman connect three different sized circles together with frosting. Decorate with remaining frosting and/or candies.) Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for regular marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1