Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 trees)
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using 4-inch tree cookie cutter, cut into tree shapes. Decorate as desired with frosting and red cinnamon candies. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for regular marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com
- ®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.