Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 70 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper; set aside.
- In food processor, process nuts and sugar at medium speed until finely ground. Add coconut and process until well combined. Add egg whites and process again until mixture is evenly moistened.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet; shape mixture into 2 1/2 x 3-inch logs (each log should be about 1/2-inch thick), and space logs about 2 inches apart. Using the end of a wooden spoon or your finger, make a trench down the length of each log.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt the jam. Remove logs from the oven. While logs are still warm, spoon melted jam into the trench of each log; let stand at least 30 minutes or until the logs are cool and the jam is set.
- Cut cooled cookie logs into 1/2-inch wide slices.
Per Serving: 70 calories; 4.7 g fat; 7.1 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 12 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good dessert! I've never seen any blackberries here on the big island of Hawaii so I used Mango jam instead. The only other thing I did different was use unsalted Mac nuts as that is all I ...