Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 88 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, butter, honey and egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Wrap each portion in plastic wrap or waxed paper and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove portions from refrigerator and place each portion between 2 sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Roll each portion into a 'sheet' about 1/8-inch thick. (Refrigerate dough again if it becomes too soft to handle).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a drinking glass or cookie cutter, cut dough into circles. Using a smaller drinking glass or cookie cutter, cut smaller circles or 'windows' in half the circles. Transfer cookies to non-stick baking sheet, leaving 1/2 inch between them.
- Bake all cookies 5 to 6 minutes or until they're just starting to brown. Using a spatula, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. When cookies have cooled, spread jelly on the plain cookie and top with the ''window'' cookies.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 2.8 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 36 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was delicious! However, they were a lot of work. I agree that the dough was difficult to work with. I had to break it up into even smaller pieces before rolling it out (about half of what t...