Ingredientsservings 489 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 8 inch round cake pans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Let cake cool slightly then pierce cakes with a fork. Pour the coffee liqueur gradually over the three cake layers.
- Prepare the chocolate mousse according to the package directions. Let chill in the refrigerator.
- Once cake is cool break it into pieces. Layer cake pieces, chocolate mousse, crushed butter toffee candy bars, and whipped topping 1/3 at a time in a large glass bowl. Grate the chocolate candy bar over the top. Let chill in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Per Serving: 489 calories; 27.6 g fat; 56.4 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 366 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
As long as you can accept a certain artificial taste because of all the "processed food" ingredients, this is very good for a quick, impromptu dessert. I only had three people for dinner, so I a...
According to my guests, this was a great ending to our dinner party. Lots of kids, so I used decaf coffee instead of the liquor. I added some peanut butter chips to the layers too. Everyone aske...
This recipe tasted good, but the directions regarding how much chocolate mousse to use aren't really clear. I ended up using two packages of chocolate mousse mix and it didn't seem like enough.