Ingredientsservings 143 cals
- In a large bowl, combine JIF(R) Peanut Butter and butter until blended; add confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Using your hands, shape peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on prepared baking sheet; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Place white chocolate and CRISCO(R) All-Vegetable Shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Using a spoon, dip each peanut butter ball into melted chocolate, spooning chocolate over ball to coat, if necessary. Once covered, sprinkle each ball with glitter. Use multiple colors to create a festive gift.
- Transfer snowballs to baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 8.7 g fat; 15.1 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
These came out well. I do think it needs more than a tablespoon of glitter realistically though! Thanks for the recipe :) EDIT 5/11/11: I also ran out of white chocolate before I ran out of PB b...
These are sooooo good and very easy to make! They were a hit with my family! I couldn't find edible glitter so I used sprinkles.
fantastic, i made the peanut butter in about 5 mins in my kitchen aid mixer the hardest part was rolling the balls. these turned out super creamy and perfectly sweet.
This was my 2nd time making pb balls (the 1st was a disaster!) and EVERYONE loved them! They were a little difficult to cover but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun. The white chocolat...
This recipe was just great! It was like peanut butter fudge dipped in chocolate. We used white and milk chocolate and both of them were really good. They are really rich though, so if you don...