JIF® Festive Fudge
made it | 0 reviews |
"Make your fudge even more fun by decorating with white chocolate and topping with colored gumdrop candies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 175 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 1/2 pounds)
- Grease 8-inch pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, milk, JIF(R) Reduced Fat Peanut Butter and salt in a large saucepan. Stir constantly on low heat until blended and mixture comes to a boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Pour into pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares or with cookie cutters.
- Melt white chocolate chips with CRISCO(R) Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening in microwave, stirring at 20-second intervals, until smooth (1-2 minutes). Place mixture in zip top bag. Cut a tiny piece off bottom corner to create a pastry bag. (If chocolate hardens, place in microwave for 7-10 seconds).
- Decorate fudge to look like gifts. Uses x's or zigzags to make ribbons and or patterns.
- Cut colored gumdrops into slivers. Gather a multi-colored ''bouquet'' of slivers and press the ''stems'' into the candies. Place each piece of decorated fudge in a candy cup, place in a gift box.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 5.2 g fat; 32.1 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition