Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 153 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg with mixer until crumbly. Stir in cracker crumbs. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden
- With mixer or wire whisk, beat sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 3 egg yolks. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until firm. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set and top is golden. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 5.8 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 174 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Good recipe if you have all the products. Never thought saltines could work like this.