Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Crumble mincemeat into medium sized saucepan; add water. Bring to a boil; boil gently for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour and 1/2 cup walnuts; set aside.
- With mixer, beat butter in large bowl 30 seconds; gradually beat in 1/3 cup of the sweetened condensed milk. Beat in flour-walnut mixture until crumbly. Press on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Spread with cooled mincemeat.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining EAGLE BRAND(R) and eggs; carefully pour over mincemeat. Top with walnut halves or additional chopped walnuts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Cut into bars. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 14 g fat; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1