Oatmeal Cream Cheese Patties
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 361 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, walnuts, onion, eggs, oats, and soy sauce. Form into patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the patties 2 minutes on each side, just until firm.
- Place the patties in a baking dish. Pour in the cream of mushroom soup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 27.4 g fat; 20.8 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 885 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Try adding some onion soup mix to this to spice it up. I have a simular recipe that uses crackers for the oatmeal, these are tasty. A little soy sauce and some added spices like garlic powder an...