Recipes Breakfast and Brunch Eggs Scrambled Best Scrambled Eggs Ever! 3.4 (80) 65 Reviews 16 Photos These are the traditional scrambled eggs that everyone loves. It's a great and easy recipe anyone could learn! Recipe by KANGAROOgirl Updated on May 26, 2021 Save Saved! View All Saved Items Rate Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Add Photo 16 16 16 16 Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 5 mins Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 2 Yield: 2 servings Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 4 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ground black pepper Directions In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk using a fork. Whisk in the salt and pepper. Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, and cook. Stir, scrape, and cut up the eggs while cooking until no liquid remains. Enjoy! I Made It Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 161 Calories 11g Fat 3g Carbs 14g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 2 Calories 161 % Daily Value * Total Fat 11g 14% Saturated Fat 4g 18% Cholesterol 374mg 125% Sodium 1316mg 57% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 0g 1% Total Sugars 2g Protein 14g Vitamin C 0mg 2% Calcium 94mg 7% Iron 2mg 12% Potassium 193mg 4% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved Add Your Photo Photos of Best Scrambled Eggs Ever!