Grilled Citrus Chicken
made it | 0 reviews |
"Ordinary grilled chicken becomes extraordinarily tasty and juicy when prepared this way."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk sugar, oil, mustard, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt together in medium bowl until blended to make marinade.
- Pour into resealable plastic freezer bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn several times to completely coat pieces. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight turning occasionally. When ready to cook, remove chicken from bag, allowing excess marinade to drip off. Discard leftover marinade.
- Spray cold grill and cooking tongs well with PAM(R) for Grilling Cooking Spray. Position grill 4 to 6 inches from heat. Heat grill according to suggestion by manufacturer. Cook chicken over medium heat 15 to 35 minutes** or until juice is no longer pink in thickest part; turn frequently to prevent burning.
- *Works well with skin on or off.
- **Cooking Time Guidelines: boneless, skinless chicken breasts should take 15-20 minutes; bone-in breasts will take about 20-25 minutes; dark meat may take up to 35 minutes.
- Copyright © 2004 ConAgra Foods