Jerk Chicken Pizza
Ingredients1 h servings 358
- Preheat the oven broiler. Brush the green pepper with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and place on a baking sheet. Broil about 5 minutes on each side, until skin begins to scorch. Remove from heat, and seal in a plastic container for 15 minutes. Cut into strips, remove seeds, pulp, and skin, and dice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 10 minutes, until juices run clear. Mix in the roasted green pepper, jerk sauce, garlic, and portobello mushroom. Cook and stir 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan, and spread with pizza sauce. Arrange the salami, then the chicken mixture evenly over the sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 16.7 29.6 23 53 1012 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This is my recipe, but I noticed the All Recipes people changed it a bit. To let you all know who want to try it I used German salami which is spicy. I also did not put the salami on top of the ...
This was good!!!. I made my own dough, used the exquisite pizza sauce fr this site. I omitted mushrooms and salami but added pinapples, bacon and cheddard cheese on top of the mozorella. It ca...
This was so good. I couldn't find jerk sauce so used jerk seasoning instead. I also replaced the salami with bacon. This is a nice change to your typical pizza recipe.
This was great! And easy to make, too. The only change I made was using already cooked chicken breast.
This was pretty good! I didn't have much time in the kitchen so I didn't roast and peel the green pepper, and I also used canned chicken breast meat. While the pizza was very tasty, it wasn't as...
This is a very good recipe and a great change from the norm. I don't think that the step with broiling the bell peppers is really needed and adds more work to a recipe that already requires sig...
Family really liked it and the flavors were good. Thanks for the recipe! :)