Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 357 cals
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, white wine, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place each salmon fillet on a large piece of aluminum foil. Fold the foil around the salmon on all sides, forming a basket shape. Pour equal amounts of the marinade mixture over each salmon fillet. Tightly seal the foil packets. Allow salmon fillets to marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place foil packets on the grill, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 11.7 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 27.8 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 5534 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This marinade tasted delicious when I first tasted it. It would be great for dipping wontons. After the salmon marinated in it for an hour, it was a bit overpowering. It may be better if it's ...
Took note of the last review and marinated it only for 20 minutes. The flavour was alright and this recipe is incredibly easy to make but sadly only worth 3 stars. Hope you enjoy the picture I...
I tried this recipe, with a slight modification, and my wife and I Loved it. My wife loved it so much she asked for me to do it a second timeI