Fruitcake Without Citron
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 788 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 - 10 x 14 inch tube cake)
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch pan; line with waxed paper.
- Mix fruits and nuts in a large bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix eggs, corn syrup, sugar and oil in a medium size bowl. Gradually beat in dry ingredients. Pour over fruit mixture and mix. Firmly pack into pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees F (135 degree C) about 2 hours and 15 minutes, or until top appears dry. Cool in pan.
Per Serving: 788 calories; 42.9 g fat; 98.2 g carbohydrates; 13.1 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 233 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1