Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with a White Bean and Oregano Salad
The South Beach Diet Online
- Season the tuna with the salt and pepper and grill each side for 30-45 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, water, basil, oregano, and beans in a cold mixing bowl and let marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- To serve, bring the salad to room temperature and place it in the middle of a shallow bowl. Slice the tuna thinly, and lay it on top of the bean mixture. Garnish the plate with the chopped parsley.
- This recipe is optimal for Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet.
- Copyright© 2003 Waterfront Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
- See more from The South Beach Diet Online.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 15 20.1 16.4 19 21 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My family & I really enjoyed this recipe and I have a 10 yr old daughther! She said it was great. I did, however, marinade the tuna in Italian dressing for 2 hours before cooking it. I also p...
I loved this! I made extra marinade and marinated the tuna for 30 minutes before cooking. It was delicious.
Amazing recipe! If you're a tuna fan, you'll love this. We love barely cooked tuna and also love beans, so this was perfect for us.