- Prepare roll mix according to package directions, letting rise only once, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet brown the pork sausage and pepperoni and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked sausage mixture, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 2 beaten eggs, parsley flakes, garlic powder, MSG powder, onion flakes, and oregano. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the risen dough in two. On a floured board roll out one half to a rectangle about 1 inch thick. Spread 1/2 of the filling over the rectangle. Starting at the wide end roll two times then fold in the sides. Continue rolling until the end, making sure the seal is on top. Repeat with remaining half.
- Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Brush generously with beaten egg. Use toothpicks to help hold the seam shut. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 31.5 14.4 17.5 98 882 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I used frozen dough loaves, let them rise, them rolled them out and stuffed with sausage and cheese. My guests could not get enough of these!!! I did a few varitaions, some with just cheese, som...
This recipe was great! Everyone loved it! I ended up using 2 loaves of bread instead of only one, so it made a lot more than I thought it would!
This is very similar to a recipe I have used from time to time. I have also substituted Rhode's frozen bread dough and have put in different toppings also to change it around a bit, from taco me...
Good stuff!! I make a double batch every time and mix up the sausage types. I replaced the pepperoni with spicy sausage (just personal preference). Very good recipe. Thanks for sharing it. S...
Wonderful, and if you do not have MSG (mono-sodium glutamate), don't worry. It's not a NECESSARY ingredient.
Very good... I can tell I need to make some adjustments, though, if I ever make it again.
Not bad, better than expected. Great dish for a large group. It's quick and easy:)
I make this all the time-everyone loves it. I even make a veggie one and stuff it with sauted' pepper, onions, mushrooms and spinach.