Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 352
- In a small bowl, mix together the ground ham, 1/2 cup of salad dressing, 3 tablespoons of relish, and onion. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, mix together the ground bologna, 3 tablespoons of relish, and 1/2 cup of salad dressing. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a third bowl, stir together 1 package of cream cheese, walnuts, green olives, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a fourth bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, 1 package of cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of salad dressing, onion salt, garlic salt, and celery salt. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Spread the ham spread onto the bottom slice of bread, then top with another slice. Cover the next slice with bologna spread, and top with another slice. Spread the next slice with the nut spread, and then top with another slice of bread. Top this slice with the Cheddar cheese spread. Top with one more slice of the bread. Smooth the sides with a large spatula or knife, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes before 'frosting' to make it easier.
- Mix together the 2 remaining packages of cream cheese, and enough milk to make it spreadable. Frost the sides of the loaf first, then the top. Decorate with sweet pickles and pimentos to your liking.
- Cook's Notes:
- Your local bakery can often slice a loaf of bread horizontally for you on their bread slicer. If not, buy an unsliced loaf, and use a long serrated knife to slice. Trim or remove the top slice to make it flat.
- Use a food processor or meat grinder to process the ham and bologna.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 27.3 15.1 11.8 74 654 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this for a baby shower and it was a HUGE hit. I made a few changes; I substituted turkey for the bologna and used regular mayo in place of the Miracle Whip. I didn't frost the outside wit...
Using whatever sandwich filling you like this makes a lovely brunch/shower offering. When I was a girl I remember the bakery would sell coloured loaves which they would slice horizontally for us...
Awesome. Use any kind of filling its a pretty presentation. Many think its a white frosted cake at first.