Ingredients1 h servings 475
- In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce and stir-fry sauce. Place the whitefish fillets in the mixture, and marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or heavy skillet to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- In a shallow bowl, mix the dry potato flakes, flour, seasoning salt, ancho chile seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place each marinated fish fillet into the mixture to evenly coat.
- Fry the fish in the heated oil, 1 or 2 fillets at a time, until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 475 calories; 24.3 26.3 35.7 102 2645 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My big fish hater LOVED this. The whitefish was very fresh to start with which helps any fish dish. I made this exactly as stated, only I reduced the oil for the pan to about 3Tbs for 3 filets....
I knew by looking at the ingredient list that the salt was going to have to go but other than that I made as written. I used fresh caught catfish and cut it in fairly thin small pieces so that ...