Ingredients50 m servings 568 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla; mix well. Toss chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup mini-milk chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- To prevent chocolate chips from floating to bottom of pie, sprinkle chips after baking cheesecake for 5 - 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 568 calories; 32.1 g fat; 66.1 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 253 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Excellent Quick n easy. This is a great recipe for anyone that loves cheesecake. I used mini semi-sweet chip instead of milk chocolate to give it a stronger chocolate flavor and they it was gr...
This was sooooooo easy to make, and it turned out just like the picture! I was so impressed! However, I think it tasted more like chocolate chip cookie dough than chocolate chip cheesecake. I...
This is a very easy and yummy pie. Instead of a graham cracker crust, I used an oreo cookie crust and it was delicious. I also used semi-sweet chocolate which made for a richer flavor.
This cheesecake was delicious!! I had previously purchased the frozen chocolate chip cheescake that is made by Sara Lee but cannot find it anymore in our area. When my daughter said she wanted...
I make this for a family get together and it was a big hit. i must admit it was very rich. so a little slice goes a long ways. i will make this again for the holidays.