Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 492
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch Bundt pan.
- Place the raisins in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the sausage, brown sugar, white sugar, and eggs. Fold in the raisins and pecans. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend the coffee and baking soda in a small bowl, and mix into the flour mixture. Mix the moistened flour mixture into the sausage mixture. Transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 15.5 80.3 10.7 46 469 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
If you follow this recipe as laid out it works out fantastic and is very delicious. I have cooked it for one Christmas party and for a Christams Eve dinner this year (2007), I ended up passing o...
It's possible that I didn't do something right, but this bread was terrible. Not knowing what I was supposed to do with the sausage, I added it raw to the wet ingredients per the instructions, ...