Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove and discard giblets and necks from hens. Rinse hens under cold running water; drain well and pat dry. Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce, jam and nutmeg; brush cavities of hens thoroughly with mixture.
- Coat rice with 4 teaspoons soy sauce. Stir in apricots, pecans and green onions. Stuff hens equally with rice mixture. Place hens, breast side up, on rack in shallow foil-lined baking pan; brush skins lightly with sauce.
- Bake in 375 degrees F oven 45 minutes. Brush hens thoroughly with sauce; cover loosely with foil. Bake 45 minutes longer, or until hens are tender; brush occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Copyright © 2003 Kikkoman International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- For additional Kikkoman Recipe Ideas please visit www.kikkoman-usa.com.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A relatively easy recipe that makes a fabulous showing on your holiday dinner table!!