- Disjoint chicken wings; discard tips. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, basil and olive oil in large bowl. Add chicken; stir to coat all pieces well. Arrange pieces, side by side, on large rack on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven 25 minutes. Turn pieces over; bake 25 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink near bone.
- For Spicy-Garlic Wings
- To 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce add 3 cloves garlic, pressed, 1-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne); pour over 10 chicken wings, disjointed, in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over occasionally. Remove pieces from marinade, arrange on rack and bake as directed above.
- For Asian Wings
- To 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce add 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root and 1/2 teaspoon onion powder in large bowl. Add 10 chicken wings, disjointed, and stir to coat all pieces well. Arrange on rack and bake as directed above.
- Copyright © 2003 Kikkoman International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Very good wings. Little greasy, but, hey, they are wings!
It was okay.. I won't make this recipe again.
My son loved it! I used a broiler pan instead of the rack and foil and it worked fine. The regular recipe was very delicious.
My husband loved it. I made two days in a row although the second day I used drumsticks and it was just as good as using wings
So good, and all things I had on hand too. I baked them on my cooling rack to try and keep them from getting soggy on the bottom, and I did flip them fairly frequently too. They took a heck of a...
very easy and tasty. Definitely use a rack or broiler pan to make the wings crisped.