- Mash avocados with lemon juice in large mixing bowl. Stir in chilies, tomato, soy sauce, onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
- Turn out into serving bowl and serve with chips.
- Copyright © 2003 Kikkoman International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- For additional Kikkoman Recipe Ideas please visit www.kikkoman-usa.com.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I am always searching for great guacamole recipes, so I gave this one a try. It really works!! Who would have ever thought that 'soy sauce' was the secret ingredient to great guacamole?!!
Very good. Soy sauce gave it a richer and deeper flavor than the usual salt. I always keep this brand in the house for soy sauce, so i tried it with our mexican dinner. Everyone enjoyed it.
So good!! I didn't feel there was anything missing from this recipe, but then again, I think avacados are great all by themselves. The soy sauce gave the guac a really nice flavor. Thank you!