Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 658 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings (3 1/2 cups)
- Combine oil and nuts in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt SMUCKER'S(R) jelly over medium heat. Add paprika and cumin. Cook the mixture to the hard ball stage, 260 degrees F measured on a candy thermometer (or you can test for the hard ball stage by dropping a teaspoon of the mixture into a glass of iced water; the mixture will harden instantly if it has reached the proper temperature).
- Immediately pour the mixture over the nuts. Stir with a wooden spoon to evenly coat the nut mixture. Cool for five minutes. Combine brown sugar, paprika and cumin in a small bowl. Once cool enough to handle, sprinkle nuts with the brown sugar mixture. Stir to combine.
- Let cool completely, then pack into decorative, airtight tins.
- Use SMUCKER'S® Orange Marmalade in place of the SMUCKER'S® Strawberry Jelly.
Per Serving: 658 calories; 47.4 g fat; 55.2 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 16 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1