Ingredientsservings 134 cals
- Line 12 muffin pans with paper baking liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- Process the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth. Combine the cottage cheese with the Neufchatel in a medium bowl and beat at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the sugar and mix well. Add the eggs, lime rind, lime juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spoon the cheese mixture evenly over the vanilla wafers. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are almost set. (Do not over bake.) Let the cheesecakes cool completely on a wire rack. Remove from the pans and chill thoroughly.
- Spread the vanilla yogurt evenly over the cheesecakes, and top each one with 3 kiwifruit slices.
- This recipe is optimal for Phase 1, Phase 2, or Phase 3 of the South Beach Diet.
- Copyright© 2003 Waterfront Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
- See more from The South Beach Diet Online.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 6.5 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 110 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I made these mini cheesecakes to bring in to work and received rave reviews. No one could believe that they were low fat/low calorie/low sugar! I substituted Splenda for the sugar to cut down ...
This was really good. I am not sure if I made it right though as I found it a bit too sweet and I did not find that it looked like the pictures. I could not find the neufchatel cheese in the gro...
These individual cheesecakes got rave reviews at a party I recently attended. They turned out beautiful and delicious. And no one felt guilty eating them.
Yum! I was suprised that these were as good as they were. I used a tbs of lime juice instead of the lime zest. Again, YUM. Thanks for the recipe
I took it to a Easter family get-together and it was a hit! I added a bit more lime juice than called for (I juiced a whole lime) and a couple of more T. of sugar. It's hard to believe you're e...
This recipe was EXCELLENT. My husband said it's definately a keeper and my two little girls each had seconds. I made some significant changes: I had made homemade cottage cheese yesterday...
Hubby loves cheesecake, but didn't want something too "decadent" for Father's Day meal. Stumbled upon this in my recipe box - so glad! My only changes next time - omit lime rind (couldn't grate ...
Very easy and delicious...you can make it very elegant, by serving on individual dishes, and some fruit garnish. I chiiled the cakes, and then took off the wrappers, and served.