Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Focaccia
"Hot roll mix makes this breakfast bread easy to prepare. Low fat granola cereal and colorful dried cranberries along with a cream cheese glaze add appetite appeal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 202 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, 1/4 cup Equal(r) and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir in hot water, egg and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead in cranberries. Continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 3 minutes. Shape into a ball. Cover with a bowl and let rest 5 minutes.
- Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press dough evenly into pan. Combine 1/4 cup Equal(r), remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread over surface of dough. Sprinkle with granola, pressing lightly into dough. Cover with waxed paper and let rise until puffy, about 25 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Equal(r), vanilla and enough milk to form a spreading consistency. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over warm focaccia. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- * May substitute 6 packets Equal® sweetener
- ** May substitute 6 packets Equal® sweetener
- *** May substitute 3 packets Equal® sweetener
Per Serving: 202 calories; 6.5 g fat; 31 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1