Ingredientsservings 197 cals
- Heat water and cinnamon stick to boiling in large saucepan; stir in rice. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Stir in milk and salt; heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken, stirring frequently. (Milk will not be absorbed and pudding will thicken when it cools.) Remove from heat and cool 1 to 2 minutes; stir in Equal(r).
- Beat egg yolks, egg whites and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Stir about 1/2 cup rice mixture into egg mixture; stir back into saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in raisins.
- Spoon pudding into serving bowl; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- * May substitute 24 packets Equal® sweetener
Per Serving: 197 calories; 2.8 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 106 mg cholesterol; 221 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
very good, but time consuming to make. my family didn't know that this rice pudding was a slimmed down version. it is creamier than many rice puddings. i made the raisins optional, you don't ...
Time consuming, but well worth it. Could not believe it was low fat & low suger. Will be making again & again