Ingredients55 m servings 360
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place the peaches and syrup in the skillet, and cook 15 minutes, until syrup is reduced by about 1/2 and thickened.
- Place the broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish, cover, and cook 5 minutes on High in the microwave, or until tender.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with the peaches. Mix in the broccoli, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until heated through and coated with the syrup. Serve over the cooked rice.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 5.9 58.2 19.4 36 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Recipe as written is bland and too complicated. However, the idea is good and with a few simple tweaks, is a tasty meal! **** To make it taste better try this; Add 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger,...
This recipe was okay and the combination of peaches, brocolli and chicken was good, but there needed to be more of a sauce. It needs something extra to give it a little kick!
Ok- Yeah this sounds wierd I know; but it was a hit with my 5 yr old son. I read the first review and tried to spice things up a bit. I used a tbs of cinnamon; wich did add a bit of flavor. ...
I made this and did some tweaks of my own as well. used half red half yellow onion thinly sliced them. Also used green pepper diced. diced my chicken and sauteed the onion/pepper/chicken/S+P, ad...