Ingredients55 m servings 360
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place the peaches and syrup in the skillet, and cook 15 minutes, until syrup is reduced by about 1/2 and thickened.
- Place the broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish, cover, and cook 5 minutes on High in the microwave, or until tender.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with the peaches. Mix in the broccoli, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until heated through and coated with the syrup. Serve over the cooked rice.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 5.9 58.2 19.4 36 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Recipe as written is bland and too complicated. However, the idea is good and with a few simple tweaks, is a tasty meal! **** To make it taste better try this; Add 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger,...
This recipe was okay and the combination of peaches, brocolli and chicken was good, but there needed to be more of a sauce. It needs something extra to give it a little kick!
Ok- Yeah this sounds wierd I know; but it was a hit with my 5 yr old son. I read the first review and tried to spice things up a bit. I used a tbs of cinnamon; wich did add a bit of flavor. ...