Buckshot Duck with Wild and Brown Rice Stuffing
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the duck on a rack in a roasting pan. Rub the crushed garlic and pepper under the skin of the duck. Rub the skin with 1 packet sazon seasoning.
- Roast 3 hours in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (80 degrees) C.
- Place the reserved duck innards and 1 packet sazon seasoning in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, until tender.
- Place the rice mix in a medium saucepan with just enough water to cover. Mix in the oil, and 1 packet sazon seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked innards, cooked rice, and croutons. Stuff the cooked duck with the mixture to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 395 calories; 22.5 29.9 17.7 61 937 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We could not find the sazon seasoning packets in our little grocery store so Juanita and I used Lowry's seasoning salt instead. I did not have to use buckshot to get my duck since I had a lot o...