Ingredients50 m servings 737
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Arrange pretzels in a single layer baking sheet.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Do not stir once the sugar syrup begins to boil. Heat to 244 degrees F (117 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a firm but pliable ball.
- Pour hot mixture over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- Bake pretzels in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir; continue to bake until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and break into individual pieces. Cool on wire rack or parchment paper.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 737 calories; 25.5 125.1 6.7 61 1268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Very easy to make and taste good. I'd make just a quick modification in making them next time though. Instead of pouring the candy over the pretzels, next time I'm going to try dumping the pre...
So,so,so good......and easy....children love these and adults too..crispy, salty, and sweet....just what you always wanted...
These are a little too gooey. Too much coating for my one pound of pretzels (maybe even too much for the called for 20 ounces). I would also us salted instead of unsalted butter. Not sure if I w...
Great and much easier than I expected. The coating didn't get hard very fast so it was easy to stir. They did turn out sugary rather than glossy but were delicious. Can't beat sugar and salt.
We added cinnamon to ours (yum!) and mixed the pretzels with the coating in a bowl first and then put them on the baking sheet for better coverage. We did have to bake them about 10 minutes long...
Definitely my favourite recipe. I make it every time guests come over and have actually become known for this dessert! So glad to have come across it.
I used double the amount of pretzels. Omitted salt. Used salted butter. Soft ball stage on candy thermometer.
Really good and pretty easy to make. I did cook them in the oven about 10 minutes longer than suggested.