Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 276
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat a grill to medium heat. When the grill is ready, lightly brush the grate with oil.
- Place the endive in a shallow baking dish with 1/4 cup of water. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 2 minutes, or until slightly tender. Remove from dish, and pat dry.
- Wrap each whole endive with prosciutto, and pierce with a toothpick to secure. Place each piece directly on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until ham is browned and endive is tender, approximately 3 minutes.
- Place in a disposable foil baking dish, and sprinkle with the cheese. Return to the grill, cover, and continue cooking until cheese has melted.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 16.2 17.3 19 49 498 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was our first time trying Endive. I liked these but they were a little salty, I am not sure if it was the prosciutto or the cheese or both. Next time I might try bacon and a different che...