Carrot Pudding Ring
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 484
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a tube pan or bundt pan.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add egg and water; blend well.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a separate bowl; blend into the creamed butter mixture. Stir in the grated carrots and mix thoroughly. Pour evenly into prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- Without a ring mold or bundt pan, this pudding will not cook evenly throughout.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 31.9 46.2 4.9 109 621 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My mother taught me this recipe and in fact it appears almost vervatum in the 1958 "Thoughts for Buffet" cookbook on pg 211. It uses 2 eggs (separated with whites stifflybeaten and folded in as...