Ingredientsservings 468 cals
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, wash hands. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Wash hands. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining butter to skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook onion 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in curry powder. Cook 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet; add apple, raisins and broth. Bring to boil; cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170 degrees F).
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over rice. Sprinkle with your choice of chopped peanuts, shredded coconut or chopped cilantro. Refrigerate leftovers.
- To substitute Tyson Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, simply increase cooking time by about one-third.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 15.7 g fat; 52.3 g carbohydrates; 29.5 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 437 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I spent 20 min. online searching for a curry recipe similar to how my Dad makes curry - this was it! I love a saucy curry, no coconut milk, more in the mideast tradition. I used this recipe as ...
This is not a curry like the traditional Indian curries I usually make, but it is very good! I used 4 chicken drumsticks and added a little extra curry powder, and some coriander and nutmeg. I...
This is so good! Both my husband and I loved it. I used sweet onion which added to the curry/sweet contrast, and took another reviewer's advice of adding more curry. I also used plain old pur...
Easy and very good. I used leftover turkey and added some red pepper and carrots as well. Will make again.
I added my own touches to this recipe and it came out great! To boost the flavour I added 1 cup of chopped carrots, 1 tablespoon of nutmeg, 1 cup of regular raisins, 1 garlic clove, 2 TABLESPOON...