Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 286
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a deep baking dish, mix together prunes, dried apricots, raisins, and pineapple chunks. In a separate bowl, combine cherry pie filling, sherry, and water. Pour over the fruit, and blend thoroughly. Stir in almonds.
- Cover, and bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve warm on a plate, or spoon into individual sherbet dishes topped with a dressing of equal parts vanilla yogurt and cream with 1 tablespoon honey. Garnish with sprinkling of slivered almonds.
- Freezes well, and reheats very well.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 2.7 66.6 3.3 0 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I like to throw it in the crock pot, sometime a cinnamon stick or a tsp (not with the sherry) actually I useually don't have sherry on hand so I add a little bit of brown sugar, peaches, just wh...
Perfect! My grandmother used to make a version of this every year for Christmas breakfast. I've been looking for a similar recipe for a while now. This is it. It's a favorite of mine and has b...
Interesting. Followed recipe exactly. Spooned the warm mix over slices of pound cake and topped with whipped cream. Pretty good. I don't think I'd eat it by itself as a side dish though.
This is incredible! I took it to a luncheon for my girlfriends, and they all raved about it. I used sugar free pie filling, but it had just the right amount of sweetness.
This is very good. I made it to top my oatmeal in the morning and it was tasty. My parents loved it all on it's own. I omitted the sherry and didn't miss it. Next time I might omit the nuts too.
It tastes great but the color was mostly brown except for the apricots. I used cherries that were not dyed so their color didn't stand out. I like it with unsweetened yogurt. I cut the aprico...