Chicken Pecan Salad
Ingredients45 m servings 983 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the hot red pepper sauce, margarine, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt. Mix pecans into the bowl, tossing to coat evenly. Spread pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring often and watching carefully, until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Rub chicken with the olive oil, place on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Bake 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Slice into strips.
- In a salad bowl, toss together romaine lettuce, chicken strips, cherry tomato halves, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans, and drizzle with dressing.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 983 calories; 80.4 g fat; 39.9 g carbohydrates; 35.9 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 681 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
This is a wonderful salad! The pecans have so much flavor and go great with the chicken, grapes and fruit. Next time I will cut the butter in half though. Instead of baking the chicken with g...
This is soooo tasty...When I give pecans as a gift this year, I will also give a copy of this recipe...
Loved it but gave it 4 stars bez I am confused about the pecans. My pecans came out very "goopy", and I baked them twice as long as recipe calls for, just to try and get them to crisp up. Maybe ...
This was one of the best salads I've EVER had. SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! When I do this again, I will decrease the butter when I make the pecans. I cooked them on parchment lined paper on a c...
This recipe is just awesome. I made it exactly like the recipe says. I used strawberries, grapes and blueberries. I also used Newman's Own Honey Mustard dressing which is so yummy. My husband ha...
This was yummy! The pecans were the deal breaker. They added texture and spice to the salad.
This is one of the best salads I have ever made, served and ate. I made it for a company retreat and everyone ate it and loved it. I put the salad in a large platter and lined the fruit on top...
Wonderful. We added some crumbled feta cheese, and it added a nice twang.