Ingredients19 m servings 84 cals
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): INCREASE flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 teaspoons water with the flour; reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.
- SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 4.8 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I m.ade the recipe exactly like it told me to but my first batch was very flat and runny so I added more flour and i turned my oven down to 325 degrees. The cookies did take longer to bake but t...
These are the perfect cookies for those of us who love both chocolaste and peanut butter equally.