Lemon Yogurt-Poppy Seed Muffins (lighter recipe)
made it | 0 reviews |
"For warm, fresh-from-the-oven muffins on busy mornings, mix the wet and dry ingredients separately the night before. Come morning, you have to just combine the wet and dry ingredients, bake, glaze and enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 156 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, applesauce, oil, yogurt and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except Easy Lemon Glaze just until flour is moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Drizzle Easy Lemon Glaze over warm muffins.
- Easy Lemon Glaze: Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth and drizzling consistency.
- Betty's Tips
- Wrap leftover grated lemon peel tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for later use.
- Pick up 1 or 2 lemons for this recipe. That's enough to provide all the juice and fresh-tasting zest you will need for these fabulous muffins.
- ®Reg. T.M. of General Mills, Inc. or its affiliates
Per Serving: 156 calories; 3.6 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition