Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 380 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine refried beans, enchilada sauce, cocoa powder, and molasses in a saucepan over low heat; stirring occasionally, simmer until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook and stir broccoli, onion, red bell pepper, poblano pepper, and jalapeno pepper until just soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of bean mixture to cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup pepperjack cheese across the center of each tortilla and top with about 2/3 cup vegetable mixture. Fold in two small opposite sides of each tortilla and carefully roll the tortillas around the vegetable filling; arrange in a single layer with the seam-side down in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining bean mixture evenly over the filled tortillas in the baking dish and spread to cover evenly.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 16.7 g fat; 47.3 g carbohydrates; 18.8 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 775 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Really good! I used homemade enchilada sauce, and I threw in a tiny bit of cilantro and green onions for fun, but I think even without those additions they would've tasted great!