Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 small servings)
- Clean lettuce and peel off leaves to use as "cups." Set aside.
- Add olive oil, onion, garlic, and shrimp to a wok or large frying pan. Cook over medium heat until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce, and ginger. Mix and cook, stirring often, 5 to 8 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, chili sauce, and wasabi paste in a small bowl.
- Add almonds to shrimp mixture. Spoon scoopfuls into lettuce cups, add wasabi sauce, wrap, and enjoy.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use plain slivered almonds.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 10 15.1 14.8 85 1040 Full nutrition