Sweet and Tangy Spareribs
Ingredients3 h servings 776 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat bacon drippings in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Place spareribs in the skillet, and brown on each side for about 5 minutes. Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix mustard, molasses, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Place browned ribs in a large baking dish. Cover with the mustard sauce mixture.
- Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours in the preheated oven, basting occasionally with the sauce mixture, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 776 calories; 63.4 g fat; 13.2 g carbohydrates; 36.3 g protein; 191 mg cholesterol; 1895 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Even though this had not been reviewed yet, I decided to try it anyway. I ruined a perfectly good set of ribs. It was as tough as nails and tasted too much like soy sauce and wers. sauce. The...
I cut the cooking time a little. My kids loved these. We love ribs and will use this recipe again!
I made this recipe for my family when I was trying to creat a chinese-style dinner. I didn't have spareribs on hand but had a boneless pork roast that I sliced into approx 3/4 inch slices. This...
I was a little skeptical to try this recipe after reading the first review but was very happy that I did. We loved it and will definately make it again. I used my slow cooker after frying them...