Ingredients40 m servings 136 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray butter flavor.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients and make well. In small bowl, mix milk, honey, oil, and egg whites. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Pour 1/4 cup batter into greased cups. Lightly spray (one spray) tops of batter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until wooden pick comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 corn cake
- For variation, add 1 cup frozen corn kernels to batter or add 1 drained 4.5-ounce can peeled and chopped green chilies.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 5 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 176 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I love corn bread but don’t love the calories/fat. So I thought I’d give this a try with a few modifications: used 3/4c Whole Wheat Flour and 1/2c All-Purpose Flour instead of all All-Purpose Fl...
Wow, Corn Cake is right. Doesn't anyone make cornbread without sweetener in it. This is just way too sweet. Sorry. I've got to give it1 star